24 Netherby Rise, Sunrise Beach, Queensland 4567
Perfectly positioned to capture the ocean views and sea breezes. This elevated north-east facing designer residence enjoys expansive ocean views sweeping through to Noosa National Park, cooling sea breezes and ample natural light. Located in one of Sunrise Beach's most desirable streets. A short walk from your side gate along a path to toes-in-the sand, dog friendly off-leash beaches and the local beachside café.
From the moment you enter the home through the security gates that ensure privacy you are greeted with a sense of space, quality and light. Outstanding high ceilings accommodate a living, dining and kitchen space that flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area.
With a separate elevated parents retreat, including en-suite and large Walk-in robe you’ll enjoy stunning ocean views as you wake each morning. The main floor level encompasses a further three bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry and a generous kitchen, modern appliances, and wine fridge. Downstairs is a large living space which may be used as a home gymnasium, guest retreat or media space; The landscaping is low maintenance, well cared for and complements the surrounding parkland. The lawn area on the eastern side is fully fenced, creating a safe environment for children.
Whether you are searching for a beach-side family home, executive retreat or a holiday escape, the flexible and large floor plan of this home will accommodate a variety of lifestyles. The use of quality materials throughout this recently renovated home will provide an exceptional coastal living experience.
- Minutes’ walk to the shores of Sunrise Beach which is life guard patrolled
- Short walk to the Beach Chalet café for a morning coffee
- Sunshine Beach Village a short drive and dog friendly beaches within easy walking distance
- High square ceilings, air-conditioning and fans
- Tall doors throughout, plenty of wall space for artwork
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with quality appliances & ample storage
- Master bedroom with balcony, large walk through robe, en-suite with shower & double vanities, electric motorised blinds
- Three Large bedrooms on main floor level, with two bathrooms
- Lower level spills out to a covered porch and a grassed area with ocean views
- Security gates with video intercom
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Fully fenced lawn & garden area, safe for children
- Close to schools, shopping and recreation facilities
- Please note the property is partially furnished
- Pool & landscape maintenance is included in the weekly rent
This designer four bedroom home has been recently crafted to an exceptionally high standard in an enviable Sunrise Beach location & enjoys panoramic, grandstand sea views, sweeping through to Noosa National Park. The spacious open planned living areas flow through to a massive outdoor setting further embracing the breathtaking coastal views. Inspired around the Sunshine Coast lifestyle the property gently terraces down to the private salt water pool and decking within a lush tropical setting before leading to the gymnasium and rear lawn. Having the beautiful white sands of Sunrise Beach only moments away via the rear gate onto the beach walkway will ensure you maximize your family beach time. Finishing off the home the master retreat is sure to impress with a continuation of the oversized views out to a private balcony, automatic blinds, an on-trend oversized walk in robe and luxury designer en-suite. An opportunity to become the proud new owner of a premium piece of real estate in a highly desirable location!
Applications will only be accepted from our online portal, we do not accept 1form, rent.com, or similar. To apply for this property on www.aspirehousinggroup.com please click the apply button. To apply for this property through realestate.com.au please click on the external link under Floorplans and tours.