Tenants can report a maintenance issue by calling our office on 07 5414 2413.
Please note that maintenance requests will only be attended to during business hours, and whilst the vast majority of maintenance jobs are not an emergency, we understand that sometimes emergency repairs are required outside of business hours.
If you believe you have emergency repairs – please call our office immediately on 07 5414 2413. If it is outside of business hours, you should read the guidelines below to assist in handling your situation appropriately.
Emergency repairs are defined by Queensland law as:
• A burst water service or serious water service leak
• A blocked or broken lavatory system
• A serious roof leak
• A gas leak
• A dangerous electrical fault
• Flooding or serious flood damage
• Serious storm, fire or impact damage
• A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
• A breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking or heating
• A fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
• A fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
• A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the premises that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to or using the premises
If emergency repairs are required, immediately call us on 07 5414 2413, if you are unable to contact our office (outside of hours) you may arrange for a suitably qualified person to carry out the repairs (you should obtain more than one quote before arranging for these to be done where possible). You can then seek reimbursement of the cost of the repairs up to a maximum of two weeks rent.
Please note that should any emergency maintenance be attended to that is caused by tenant neglect, you will held liable for the invoice. Please be mindful of this as contractors will be charging a call out fee on top of the hourly rate.
To contact a supplier directly outside of business hours, please see our list of Emergency Trade Suppliers.