Our Core Values
Aspire’s core values underpin all that we do.
Our team are energised to STEP UP and live our values every day:
- Simplify & CANIfy
- Always thinking “how might I make this simpler? and How might I make this better”. We are driven to CANI, Constant And Never-ending Improvement. Measurement and optics are core to this drive.
- We never stop listening to our clients and team & strive to simplify, de-hassle and de-risk their experience. Our intense focus on only the most important factors ensures we Keep It Simple Stupid. KISS
- “Can we make it simpler?”…. “Yes we can!” “Can we make it better?”…. “Yes we can!”
- Trust is Everything
- We trust in each other and never let each other down. Our commitment and unstop-ability mean we ALWAYS deliver on what we say we will do. I can be counted on!
- Our clients trust us and our products and services are designed to build trust in every interaction
- Ecstatic clients, nothing less
- We experience true fulfilment and get a total buzz when our clients are ecstatic because we have delivered real value to their life. How can we think like a client and give them an experience that shows how much we care.
- Protector of the Flame
- The FLAME of value that lights up our clients is treated with the utmost care. We clarify and verify at every step of the Value Chain to ensure the FLAME makes it to it’s destination - shining brightly on time! Everyone’s primary job is: RECEIVING, ADDING VALUE, & SUPPLYING
- We close communication loops and think about how my work effects the next person’s experience
- Unlimited Resourcefulness
- We apply creativity, THINKING TIME, determination, persistence, intelligence & hustle to overcome obstacles, solve problems & figure stuff out. If we get stuck, we keep searching for powerful alternatives or new questions to find the path to victory.
- We remember that there are always options available to us – what people could help, what other companies have faced a similar situation, what would I do if I had unlimited resources? - have I “shaken the tree” hard enough for all the fruit to fall out?
- Play above the line
- Ownership, Accountability and Responsibility are our go to states - even when we don't feel like it. Asking, “How might I?” instead of “Why didn’t they?” keeps us in control of our responses and never a victim. This gives us the POWER to change our response to achieve the optimum result.
- The victor is found “above the line” – the victim is “below the line”